This dark hair was fun for a while but now that summer is around the corner and my hair is in a relatively healthy state it’s time for me to get it in with some color. I know anytime you go lighter, there is more risk of damage but eff it. If it gets messed up I’ll just cut it off. (Maya has me talkin reckless but inspired none the less).
Anywhoo, I need help choosing the color palette and the placement I want to go with. Below are some color combinations that I think are dope and you get to choose! Keep in mind, you have to consider what the color would look like curly and I can’t find any curly girl hightlights in google images so bare with me. I also, am set on some type of ombre effect and want to keep my roots dark so that there is no need to ever dye my eyebrows and it’s a more natural look.
1. Jessica Biel’s Subtle Ombre Highlights
2. Dope Jawn From Tumblr’s More Aggressive Ombre Hightlights
3. Khloe’s Light Brown and Blonde Combo
4. Sarah Jessica Parker’s Hues of Golden Brown and Blonde
5. Salma Heyak’s Peek-A-Boo Brown
For my sake, please choose wisely. Leave you pick in the comments below.